Membership Chair - Joanne Gaborieau
Membership in the CN Pensioners’ Association shall consist of retired CN employees, survivors or spouse in receipt of a CN Pension under the Defined Benefit Plan; former CN employees, survivors or spouse who retired under the Defined Contribution Plan and other former CN employee’s, survivors or spouse and supporting members. Only members in receipt of a CN Pension under the Defined Benefit Plan are eligible to serve on the Regional, Provincial and / or National Council, and / or the Pension Committee. All other members may serve on the Executive of a local Council.or would have been entitled to a CN Pension.
Application for membership can be made by either completing the Application Form online and/or mailing a printed copy to The CN Pensioners Association of Manitoba. The annual fee for membership is currently $12.00 (less than one cup of coffee per month!). Membership fees expire December 31st and renewal fees become due on January 1st every year. Payment is made by Pension Cheque Deduction.
- Newsletter issues 3 times per year
- Guest Speakers at Monthly Meetings
- Harvey Hosfield Bursary Program and National Council Scholarship program for children and grandchildren of members in good standing
- The CNPA Trade Bursary Program also available for children and grandchildren of members in good standing
- National Council Scholarship Program - If you are a member and in receipt of a CN Pension, your children and grandchildren are eligible to apply for the Scholarship sponsored by the National Council of CN Pensioners' Association. Please see their website www.cnpensioners.org for complete information on the Terms and Conditions of eligibility.
- Social Events such as:
- Christmas & Honorary Member Luncheons
- Prairie Dog Central
- Annual "Picnic in the Park"
- Golf Tournaments
- and more
To learn more about the Benefits of Membership, click here or visit our Benefits of Membership Page.
Sign-Up for the CN Pensioners Association of Manitoba The annual fee is $12.00. If paying by cheque, full payment is due January of each year and is for the calendar year January 1st through to December 31st. If paying by Pension Cheque Deduction, $1.00 will be automatically deducted each month from your pension.
Payment made by Pension Cheque Deduction is the best and simplest method for our Membership Chairman to maintain a list of current paid-up members and labels for mailing out our local Newsletter.
Sign Up Now - CN Pensioners Association of Manitoba
To sign up we offer 2 easy options:
Complete and submit the online form to your left.
Or download the form below, complete and mail to the address indicated. We look forward to welcoming you.
Terms & Conditions: By completing the online form to the left, you declare that you have entered in the information above as accurately as possible. Also consider this your signature of acknowledgement of membership to the CN Pensioners Association of Manitoba and that $1.00 per month will be deducted from your CN Pension cheque.